Vacant Position: Graphic Design Intern
Organisation/ Division: ICSS – Save The Dream
Duty Station/Location: Online
ICSS Core Values: Independence, Expertise, Pioneering Website: http://theicss.org/
How to apply: An updated CV and a letter of motivation or a cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Period: 07-011-22
Within the limits of delegated authority and working within the framework of ICSS, the (vacant position) will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Creating computer-generated artwork using design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Reviewing designs based on feedback to ensure that they are effective and meet brand standards.
- Creating visual designs that communicate ideas or messages effectively using a variety of methods, such as color, typography, imagery, and layout
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Assist with video production.
- Professionalism: Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Communication: Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and Organizing: An independent self-starter, with excellent organizational skills, Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
University degree level or equivalent.
At least one year of professional, volunteering or applied experience in Graphic Design
For this post fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another language is an asset.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include a series of behavioral, competency-based interview may it be face-to-face or video conferences with the recruitment committee (panel).
Appointment for this position is for an initial period of three months.
ICSS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Candidates will not be considered for employment with ICSS if they have committed violations of International Human Rights Law, sexual exploitation or abuse, or crimes other than minor traffic offenses, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of these acts.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting on as wide a geographical basis as possible. ICSS places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in response to this vacancy announcement through the submission of a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation or cover letter.
No amendment, addition, deletion, revision, or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.