With the support of
Young Professionals Development Programme (YPDP)
Young Professionals Development Programme (YPDP) is a conceived by the ICSS with the aim of providing fresh graduates and young talents with a valuable opportunity to advance their skills set and increase employability prospects by gaining professional career experience and through involvement in global projects in the field of safeguarding sport.
Doha Bank, within the framework of Doha Bank Private Banking, is the first supporter of the YPDP initiative.
How Does YPDP Work?
The selected YPDP participants will receive a monthly endorsement up to USD 1,500/- for a period upto one year during the programme. They will have the opportunity to work from the ICSS offices or remotely online from anywhere in the world.
During the programme, the participants will work with the ICSS and its initiatives such as Save the Dream, on a range of exciting projects in the areas of:
- Sport safety and security
- Sport integrity
- Sport for protection and empowerment of youth
which are being delivered in collaboration with international organisations and sports bodies, providing exposure to diverse international working environments.
Assignments will vary from research to project management, and the participants will benefit from the diversification of knowledge and their skill set.
Candidates need to apply online using the application form below and will be selected on a competitive basis. Applicants to the programme, must, at the time of application, meet the following requirements:
- Graduated with a university degree (bachelor’s level or equivalent). A masters or postgraduate degree will be an asset;
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and a second language;
- Previous working or volunteering experience in projects in the field of socio-economic development, innovation, or sport will be an asset;
- Candidate availability for the full duration of the programme period; and
- The upper age limit is 30 years for general candidates.
Deadline to apply for the 2020/21 YPDP: 31 October 2020
Become a YPDP Supporter
By supporting the YPDP, our corporate programme supporters will ensure real and sustainable impact not only in the local community but globally, on a wider scale.
This extends to providing youth with an effective and secure path to future employability prospects and career development opportunities also in response to the significant impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the labour market.
Corporate supporters of the programme will benefit from increased brand visibility through programme promotion on various platforms such as:
- Official press releases and media interviews;
- ICSS and Save the Dream websites and social media platforms; and
- ICSS and Save the Dream Annual Reports of Activities.