INCIDENT RESPONSE AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Course Title: Incident Response and Crisis Management
Application Deadline: 15 July 2022
Dates: 15 August – 2 September 2022
Learning Time: 15 hours
Duration: 3 weeks
Key Topics: Incident Response, Crisis Management, Incident Response Phases, Incident Types, Crisis Types, Grading, Response Plans, Contingency Plans, Business Continuity, Recovery
Language: Primarily in English. Translation of lectures can be provided upon request to official languages of CAF.
Mode of Delivery: e-Learning
Just like all events in life, safety and security operations at a sporting event will go wrong and not according to plan. You can never guarantee a 100% safe and secure football match without any unexpected or unplanned occurrence. But you can reduce the risk to a level as low as reasonably practicable.
In this course, participants will learn what to do when things go wrong and how to recover and return to normal operations.
This course is delivered online via e-Learning using the ICSS’s Learning Management System (LMS). The participants are responsible for managing their own learning over the three (3) week duration.
Participants are required to complete the following learning activities:
- Video Lectures: Using self-study participants must watch a series of pre-recorded online video lectures covering the knowledge of facts, concepts and theories related to the course subject matter.
- Live Guest Lectures: Participants must attend a live webinar session facilitated by a guest lecturer. This will provide real world experience, insight, networking opportunities, and application of the course subject matter.
- Course Knowledge Evaluation: Participants must complete a course knowledge evaluation administered via a series of multiple-choice questions of the course subject matter. Participants must obtain a minimum passing grade of 70%.
Minimum estimated total learning time is 15 hours approximately.
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, participants will be eligible to receive an internationally recognised certificate of completion entitled ‘Award’ in ‘Incident Response and Crisis Management’.
- Application Deadline: Complete the application by 15 July 2022.
- Confirmation of Acceptance: The results of the selection process will be communicated via e-mail, within five (5) working days following receipt of the application and no later than by 18 July 2022.
- Payment Deadline: Full payment must be finalised within one (1) week following confirmation of acceptance and no later than 22 July 2022.
The course fees amount to $ 350.00 US Dollars.
Course fees includes:
- Access to course materials via LMS during the scheduled course dates.
- Certificate of completion or participation.
The course fees must be paid in full upon confirmation and acceptance.
For more information on course fees and available discounts please refer to the main programme webpage.
Participants will access all course materials via a Learning Management System (LMS), which will require a computer or a mobile device with audio and video capabilities, a headset with microphone to connect to audio through the computer or mobile device, as well as a highspeed broadband Internet connection. No special software is required.
As per our general policy, in the case of cancellation of your participation, registration fees will not be refunded for any reason.